• Hardback with a 3cm spiral
• Made of vegan leather
• Elastic hold
• Attractive Nude colour
• Easy to use with built-in tab dividers
• Pocket at the back for receipts
• Made of high-quality recycled paper
• Comes in a luxury presentation box – ideal for documents
• Monthly tracking so you can accurately record your income, spending, and outgoings
• Budget planning to help you plan for one-off occasions and big life events
• Splurge lists that allow for motivation
• Progress trackers to you have a record of just how far you’ve come
• Financial Quotes to spur you on when you need it most
• Notes and working pages for clarity and those all-important sums
• A financial review to uncover and transform your money habits.
• Financial goal-setting pages that enable you to make your money goals a reality
Future-proof your finances
Have you ever wondered what financially free people do differently? They have empowering beliefs about money that set them up for success. The Head Plan Finance encourages you to change your limiting beliefs about money with space to create financial affirmations that rewire your money mindset at a neurological level. That means you can improve your finances now and in the future.
Encourages aligned spending
Thanks to daily financial tracking, planned seasonal splurges, and goal setting pages, you can make your money go further. The Head Plan Finance Journal ramps up your spending power and empowers you to make aligned choices about how you spend your money.
Become financially free
Imagine finally getting a grip on your finances and having an unlimited stream of money to spend and save as you please at the end of every month. With savvy spending tips and tricks and space to change the beliefs you have about money, The Head Plan Finance Journal helps you get there.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PREVIEW
Download your FREE PDF preview and experience your first steps towards financial freedom.
This preview contains a sneak peek into the Finance Journal, space to set your budget, track your spending and reach your goals. Give yourself an insight into what it feels like to finally take control of your finances for one full month.
Today is the day you start; write it down and make it happen.