The Head Plan is a wellness & personal development brand that offers products and services that keep users inspired, motivated, focused and driven to stay on track of their own personal Head Plan to get to where they truly belong.
Our first product The Head Plan Guided Journal and additional products – Daily Drench and Nourish have been a huge success with thousands of people now working on their own Head Plan in over 35 countries. The Head Plan community is growing fast but we are only getting started and have a number of products, services and ideas up our sleeve that will take the wellness world by storm and we want you to be part of this movement we are creating.
What we need – Digital Marketing Manager (YOU):
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and energetic Digital Marketing Manager to join our dream team to help us excel in the digital space. We want to make personal development and wellness accessible to all and you will play a big part in this goal. You will do this through managing and overseeing all digital and social marketing activities. You will report to and collaborate with the Founders in order to ensure that the company succeeds in broadcasting it’s messaging effectively. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to join our close knit team at such an exciting time of growth for the company in such a rewarding space.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to;
- Develop and execute the Digital Marketing strategy for The Head Plan.
- Manage all online Social Media channels for The Head Plan including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and Pinterest.
- Manage The Head Plan digital presence – including but not limited to our website, platform and e-commerce sites where our brand sits.
- Work with our team and graphic designer to ensure our digital presence is in line with our evolving brand guidelines and messaging.
- Develop and manage an engaging content calendar including but not limited to, engaging educational wellness posts, thought leadership content, email marketing, product launches & stock drops with a publish daily approach.
- Work with the customer service manager and oversee all social accounts with 100% response rate to The Head Plan community including customer queries.
- Lead on the digital advertising budget including but not limited to spend on SEO, SEM, ABM & PPC.
- Work closely with the team to identify outreach opportunities with leaders in the space, Head Plan Ambassadors and influencers
- Analyse digital metrics and make recommendations that will help improve business performance
- Prepare and provide regular digital analysis and reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, as appropriate)
- Liaison and briefing of photographers for brand imagery.
- Idea generation and involvement with overall marketing strategy and discussions.
- Stay up to date with industry news and developments, customer behaviour and the latest trends to improve the performance of our digital activity.
What we are looking for;
- 3+ years’ experience and a qualification in Marketing / Digital Marketing / Digital Communications or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital strategies that include - SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns.
- Deep understanding and passion of engaging communities on social media / brand platform / websites.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid understanding of e-commerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of UX/UI an advantage.
- Photography skills an advantage.
- Market knowledge and a strong interest in wellness and personal development greatly desired.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to adapt to flexible working environments – working remotely and in a
collaborative office space based in Dublin.
What we can offer;
- Be part of an innovative fast moving company in the wellness world.
- Work as part of a small team that offers responsibility and ownership on projects.
- Salary DOE.
- 20 Days annual leave.
- Company laptop.
- A work environment that is positive, stress free and friendly.
Closing date for applications March 31st
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and CV.
We are so excited to meet you and welcome to our team.