The Head Plan is a wellness & personal development brand that offers products and services that keep users inspired, motivated, focused and driven to stay on track of their own personal Head Plan to get to where they truly belong.
Our first product The Head Plan Guided Journal and additional products – Daily Drench and Nourish have been a huge success with thousands of people now working on their own Head Plan in over 70 countries. We care deeply about The Head Plan community, and this year we launched The Head Plan Community App, which currently has over 20,000 engaged members.
We have an active product roadmap with several new products coming. We are also constantly developing our online channels, and our community, and we have some exciting online content launching soon too.
We are a small, passionate, team of 5, and we are based in our office in Talent Garden, Glasnevin, with some remote working too.
The Head Plan is growing fast and we want you to be part of this movement we are creating.
What we need – Graphic Designer (YOU):
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Graphic Designer to help us bring our visions to life in a number of areas including; brand identity, future products, our digital presence and our retail & e-commerce presence.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Working with the team to design and develop products from start to finish.
- Develop and provide all product design assets, including print ready files for our manufacturers, key-lines, Pantone colours, and any other related assets.
- Bring to the table fresh, innovative design concepts and ideas, that compliment our product roadmap.
- Own our brand identity, developing a consistent set of guidelines, and providing a clearly defined set of assets (icons, colours, Pantones, fonts, etc.) for our team to use.
- Designing and further developing our Shopify website – theheadplan.com
- Designing and supplying assets to support our store fronts on Amazon, Etsy, Pinterest.
- Designing and supplying assets for our Instagram, Facebook, and any other social media channels – this includes images, infographics, videos, photography.
- Designing and supplying assets for our Blog (hosted on Shopify).
- Designing and supplying assets for our in store presence. We are currently retailing Arnotts & Brown Thomas, with more to follow. You will be expected to work with our team to designing our in store physical presence.
- Designing and supplying assets for our Community App.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a designer, who is passionate about wellness, and our mission, and who can bring fresh, innovative ideas. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable knowledge of print, and digital design.
We embrace a hybrid remote work environment, with 2 or 3 days per week on site in our office in Glasnevin, and the remainder working remotely (if you choose).
- 3+ years’ experience and a qualification in Graphic Design with a strong portfolio.
- Proven work experience in print/product design including – working with Pantones, key-lines, and supplying print ready files to manufacturers.
- Proven web design experience. Experience creating Shopify storefronts is a big advantage.
- Excellent understanding of Adobe suite of software - Adobe CC; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience in creating digital assets for all online channels such as Amazon, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy.
- Market knowledge and a strong interest in wellness and personal development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational, and planning skills
- Ability to adapt to flexible working environments – working from home and in our office space.
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a small team, that believes in wellness and embracing work-life balance.
- Salary DOE
- 20 Days annual leave.
- Latest Apple M1 Macbook & any software you need (e.g. Adobe).
- A work environment that is positive, stress free and friendly.
Closing date for applications July 16th
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter detailing your interest, experience, a link to your portfolio and CV.
We are so excited to meet you and welcome to our team.