Here at The Head Plan, we are very passionate about guided wellness and personal-development. We are proud to say that our products have empowered thousands of people in over 70 countries to create their own Head Plan to help them get to where they truly belong.
We offer a range of products including Journals, Journaling Prompt Cards, Agendas, and complimentary stationery products, that provide a guided path through wellness and personal development.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious, creative and energetic Designer with print and specifically stationery experience to help us bring our product visions to life.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious, creative and energetic Graphic Designer with print and specifically stationery experience to help us bring our visions to life in a number of areas including; product design, brand identity, retail spaces and our digital presence.What we are looking for:
- You must have strong experience in print, with a strong portfolio in design and delivery of stationery related products.
- Experience dealing with manufacturers and communicating Pantone colours, Key-Lines, and supplying complete, print-ready files.
- Ability to commit full time to the project, working in a fast-paced environment, to tight deadlines.
- Creativity in developing new product ideas along with The Head Plan team, from concept to finished product.
- Excellent communication skills
We’d love to hear from you if you feel you’d be a good fit:
Please email a cover letter, your availability, CV and portfolio of your work to email@example.com.