• A5 hard-designed cover with a soft spine—perfect for lie-flat writing
• An elastic enclosure for privacy and a Ribbon Markerso little fingers can easily find their page.
• Bright and colourful design- and cute illustrations your child will love!
•Comes in a beautiful Keepsake box for private storage.
• Kid-friendly explainer pages to guide your child by the hand on their journaling journey.
• 12 Weeks of ‘My Day’ Pages for reflection with positive quotes along the way
• 12 Weeks of Diary Pages where your child can write and draw whatever’s on their mind
• A ‘My Happy List’ Section which allows children to document all things big & small that bring them joy!
• An Affirmation Builder to replace negative beliefs with positive ones
• A Ritual Rewire template to help establish new habits and routines
• Fun Weekly Challenges that provide an opportunity to connect and discover more about themselves as they grow and learn!
Encourages healthy habits
Think transformative habits like learning how to express yourself, manage your emotions, build confidence, and express gratitude; habits that will lay the foundation for later in life and see your child right through adulthood.
Instils empowering beliefs
You want your little one to believe they can achieve anything and with The Head Plan Kids journal, they will!
Science shows that most of our mental conditioning is formed in childhood, so by showing your child the power of affirmation, you’ll give them a head start in life.
Helps young minds manage anxious thoughts
Did you know that anxiety among young people is on the rise? According to statistics, one in six children between the ages of 5 and 16 will encounter a mental health problem like anxiety.
This journal will help your child untangle their emotions, calm anxious thoughts, and improve their confidence and self-esteem. There’s so much power in getting it all out on paper.
Replaces screen time
Research shows that kids are spending as much as seven hours a day looking at a screen. Want to give yours a break?
Armed with this journal, your child can ditch the devices and reconnect with themselves for a few essential moments every single day. Away from digital distractions, they’ll gain an understanding of who they are and who they want to be.
(It provides a great opportunity for you to spend time together as a family too!)
Creates a positive mental attitude
This kids' journal will teach your little one the power of mindfulness, gratitude, and self-reflection; essential life skills that will equip them to overcome challenges in the future and find the joy in every day.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PREVIEW
Download your FREE PDF preview and take a look inside a typical week with The Head Plan Kids Journal...
We created this journal preview to give you and your kids an insight into the power of journaling. This is a superpower waiting to be unlocked. Within these pages they will have fun with daily questions, quotes, gratitude practice, have space to get creative and so much more. Download and discover all this journal has to offer today.