Dundrum Town Centre & Mahon Point Cork POP UP’s
Nov – Mid Jan
€12.50 / hour
Full-time and part-time
Full flexibility desired
Benefits – commission on personalisation & product discounts
Would you like to be a part of something wonderful this Christmas? Following the huge success of our pop up last year in Dundrum Town Centre we are back and even better than ever… and we have decided to POP UP in Mahon Point in Cork too – and we want you to be a part of it! We are looking for retail assistants to help our customers give the gift of goals this year.
About The Head Plan:
Since launching in December 2019, we are proud to say we have empowered thousands of people in over 70 countries to create their own Head Plan to help get them to where they truly belong. We specialise in guided wellness and personal development products, but we are more than that, The Head Plan is a movement in mindset elevation, driven by our growing community.
The Head Plan’s mission is to help users find balance while keeping them inspired, motivated, focused and driven to achieve their goals and live the life they have always desired.
We can’t wait to exhibit in Dundrum and Mahon Point and have our customers see and feel The Head Plan products. We put so much love into creating them and we believe each product adds value to the customers personal development journey. Starting to journal for the first time can be confusing, we are so passionate about providing support and advice to our customers to ensure they are getting the right product to suit their needs and goals. That is where you come in. We are a small, passionate, fast growing team and we want you to be part of this movement we are creating.
We are looking for Seasonal Team members across various contracts from 8 hours to full time who are flexible to work Monday – Sunday and who will exceed our customers’ expectations during the most magical time of the year. Opening hours will be in line with Dundrum Town Centre and Mahon Point Opening hours, including Christmas Eve.
When you become work with The Head Plan we will encourage, support and educate you to create a beautiful instore experience for everyone you come in contact with. You will be entrusted to bring our brand to life by inspiring and encouraging everyone along their path to meeting the best version of themselves.
We are looking for team members who have:
- Passion for customer service and delivering a great experience
- An interest in the power of journaling and a passion for wellness
- Confidence to offer advice and recommendation on products
- Availability and flexibility to include late nights, weekends and key trading dates
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working within a team to deliver targets and business goals
- A strong work ethic and not afraid to share ideas in order to succeed together
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior retail experience would be an advantage
What we can offer:
- Excellent salary, commision and discount on The Head Plan Products
- Full training to ensure you are confident, full of passion and knowledge for The Head Plan brand and products
- You will work on the most beautiful pop up in the centre – wait until you see it!
- You will work with an enthusiastic, fun and driven team
- Working in a fast paced retail environment to deliver an amazing customer experience at the most wonderful time of year!
- Be part of an innovative fast moving company in the wellness world.
- A work environment that is positive, stress free and friendly.
To apply for this position please email email@example.com and include the following:
In the subject line - state whether it's Dundrum or Mahon Point that you are applying for.
- Include a cover letter and a CV.
- Outline your availability - are you interested in part time hours or a full time role ?
The estimated start date is the first week of November for Dundrum, and the second week of November for Mahon Point.