NOW HIRING: Marketing & PR Manager
Our mission at The Head Plan is to empower each and every person, with the tools and support to elevate their mindset and achieve their life goals. Our motto is “Write it down and make it happen”. This reflects our belief that you are the author of your own life story, and that change comes about from assertive, conscious actions.
Since launching in Jan 2020, we have created a movement that has empowered tens of thousands of people across 70 countries to focus on their life goals, and introduce healthy habits and balance into their lives. Not only are our products transformational, but we have developed a vibrant community, that has thousands of active participants, who are bringing positive psychology habits into their daily lives.
Our company is unique, we change people’s behaviours. We make a difference in people’s lives, and this is something that we are incredibly proud of. Our products and community receive strong customer testimonials, we have won Start-up of The Year, we have been No.1 in the App Stores and we have a physical store presence that is growing. But… we are only getting started. Our future plans include an exciting product roadmap, new store opportunities, physical events, and an amazing range of online courses and workshops, that we know our Head Plan community will love.
We are now looking for a Marketing and PR Manager to work with us to champion our message, and to bring The Head Plan to a wider audience. This is an exciting time to join, with ambitious and clear growth plans, a small passionate team, and a hybrid office/remote work set up that practices a wellness culture. You will work closely with the company founders, with a direct reporting structure.
If you are genuinely passionate about helping people, and things such as personal development, practicing wellness, reflecting with gratitude and journaling… and you can combine this with a self-starter attitude, who has strong marketing and PR experience, then we would love to hear from you. We love our business because we get to help people, and we know you will love it too.
We are so excited to meet you.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited) to:
- Creation and execution of top level marketing & PR plans – this involves working alongside The Head Plan team to discuss our brand messaging and overall strategy, creating and presenting back clear and actionable plans based on this strategy, execution of the plans (collaborating with the team where necessary), and regular reporting on overall performance.
- Creation and execution of specific marketing activations (e.g. Black Friday, store openings, and new product launches) across all channels including social media, email marketing, community announcements, advertisements, influencer reach outs).
- Creation and execution of PR campaigns across traditional PR channels to compliment the marketing campaigns, including creating Press Releases, and pitching to media at a national and international level, managing and organising media launch events. (e.g. pitching new product releases, announcements and industry expertise).
- Creation and execution of a corporate marketing plan. The Head Plan is a big hit with corporate customers. This will involve development of a marketing plan, marketing material and working with The Head Plan team to identify potential customers.
- Creation and execution of a marketing plan to engage and retain our current customers, including working with The Head Plan to develop and execute a comprehensive Head Plan Community strategy that includes events and meetups, expert speakers, challenges and other community events.
- Identifying and execution of collaborations with other brands, including coming up with collaboration concepts, implementing the campaign, and reporting back on the performance.
- Developing great working relationships with the media, pitching products and other relevant stories to the press on a regular basis, and serve as press and public relations liaison – on both proactive and reactive opportunities.
- Implementation of a comprehensive affiliate marketing strategy, including identifying influencers across social media e.g. Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, managing gifting and paid collaboration campaigns, and using affiliate marketing (e.g. Referrsion), to scale the affiliate marketing opportunities to a larger audience.
- Monitoring publicity and press coverage, and reporting back to the team.
- Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels.
- Managing all marketing assets and marketing material.
- Creation and execution of advertising campaigns across online channels and in the media.
Is this you?
- 5+ years’ experience – specifically in marketing & PR for online brands
- A third level qualification in Marketing, PR or Business Related
- A creative, who loves coming up with ideas that are outside the box, and elevate brands to the next level
- A proven track record in creating and delivering stand out Marketing & PR strategies
- Strong experience of marketing especially across social media – in particular Instagram and TikTok
- Strong experience of PR, including traditional PR (pitching to media)
- Strong existing relationship with media – you’ve got contacts you can bring to the table
- Strong experience of email marketing (we use Klavyio)
- Event Management experience
- Passionate about wellness/personal-development
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 days from our office in Glasnevin, Dublin
- Is a self-starter, highly motivated, and a clear communicator
- Works well in a small team, and takes ownership of projects
- Advertising experience desirable
- Experience in managing junior team members desirable
What we can offer:
- Very competitive salary DOE
- Annual bonus structure
- A friendly workplace that respects your work-life balance
- Career training opportunities
Interested? Please email a (1) a cover letter, (2) your availability and (3) your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Head Plan